Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Background of Supertoki N Prenz

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure when the idea of Supertoki N Prenz came about... but I do know how it did... ok, so yes you would think that a person would have to be blitzed to come up with something like this, and yes I admit, we were... hahahaha... who's we?! well, there's me and then there's my boyfriend. see, originally we just hung out, and then eventually became the best of friends. Then after becoming roommates, well the rest is easier to follow. We used to smoke every day, every night... and by smoking I don't mean cigarettes... ahahha.. I mean, the chron... ok then I would totally trip out (in a good way, mind you) and my boyfriend and I would just sit and laugh for hours until it wore off.... of course, it wasn't always happy-go-lucky... we had our rough moments too.. so during these up and down sesh times, I would start talking about "trippy" things... the one that grows to this day is the concept of Supertoki N Prenz... (and why I spelt "Friends" like "Prenz", well I am of Filipino descent, and basically well, ya just gotta love FOBS (Fresh Off the Boats)... so ya....

Ok, so maybe I should explain what the hell Supertoki and Prenz is now!? Supertoki is my comic book character for my boyfriend. I am Kabuki Mookie... together my boyfriend and I have created an alternate universe complete with different characters and superheroes based on the people we have met throughout the years... It's interesting though (if I do say so myself) to meet, greet, and get to know these colourful characters... trust me... I know you will have an awesome time reading this... It's Kabuki Certified...

No comments: